Is Data Science Dead? Long Live Business Science
251 days ago
World's Most Popular 5 Hardest Programming Language
Golang Programming language - For beginners
- Powerful standard Library- Go offers a powerful standard library which is distributed as packages. The standard libraries prove to be helpful while coding. With the help of standard libraries, we can make the use of relevant functions in our programs.
- Independent Platform- Just like Java, Go is a platform independent language which means it can be run on any operating system regardless of any hardware changes. For better understanding, we can say its portable as well.
- Testing- Go is also capable of providing testing support to the programmers. It offers unit testing features such as a simple mechanism to write the unit test, parallel with the code because of this we can understand our code coverage by our own tests. As simple as that.
- Automatic Garbage Collection- Go excels in giving a lot of control over memory allocation and has dramatically reduced latency in the most recent versions of the garbage collector.
- Static Typing- Go has a static type functionality for its programmers. Which means it's not just working on compiling the code successfully but also responsible for type conversions and compatibility.
- Netflix - If you are into movies and shows then you must have heard about this website. The chances of your visit on this website are also very high at least once in life. And you will be surprised to know that the Go programming language is used in two of its server architectures.
- DropBox - One of the popular file hosting services in the world dropbox is also powered by this language. It's an American based company where the headquarters is situated in San Francisco, California. Dropbox offers services like cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
- Openshift - Openshift is a cloud computing platform offered by red hat. Red hat is a public cloud application development and hosting service which runs on AWS. And here too everything is powered by Go programming language.