Listed Key Characteristics Of Cloud Computing
240 days ago
A Strong Determination Of Machine Learning In 2K19
280 days ago
Data Science: A Team Spirit
287 days ago
Python Opens The Door For Computer Programming
Data Is Huge in Numbers Which is Beyond Our Thinking!
- We conduct more than half of our web searches from a mobile phone now.
- More than 3.7 billion humans use the internet (that's a growth rate of 7.5 percent over 2016).
- On average, Google now processes more than 40,000 searches every second (3.5 billion searches per day).
- While 77% of searches are conducted on Google, it would be remiss not to remember other search engines are also contributing to our daily data generation. Worldwide there are 5 billion searches a day.
- Snapchat users share 527,760 photos
- More than 120 professionals join LinkedIn
- Users watch 4,146,600 YouTube videos
- 456,000 tweets are sent on Twitter
- Instagram users post 46,740 photos
- 1.5 billion people are active on Facebook daily
- Europe has more than 307 million people on Facebook
- There are five new Facebook profiles created every second!
- More than 300 million photos get uploaded per day
- Every minute there are 510,000 comments posted and 293,000 statuses updated.
- People will take 1.2 trillion photos by the end of 2017
- There will be 4.7 trillion photos stored
- The Weather Channel receives 18,055,556 forecast requests
- Venmo processes $51,892 peer-to-peer transactions
- Spotify adds 13 new songs
- Uber riders take 45,788 trips!
- There are 600 new page edits to Wikipedia