Artificial Intelligence And Its Genre
330 days ago
Must Aware About The Data Mining Techniques
331 days ago
Listed Key Characteristics Of Cloud Computing
609 days ago
Python Opens The Door For Computer Programming
Data Is Huge in Numbers Which is Beyond Our Thinking!
- We conduct more than half of our web searches from a mobile phone now.
- More than 3.7 billion humans use the internet (that's a growth rate of 7.5 percent over 2016).
- On average, Google now processes more than 40,000 searches every second (3.5 billion searches per day).
- While 77% of searches are conducted on Google, it would be remiss not to remember other search engines are also contributing to our daily data generation. Worldwide there are 5 billion searches a day.
- Snapchat users share 527,760 photos
- More than 120 professionals join LinkedIn
- Users watch 4,146,600 YouTube videos
- 456,000 tweets are sent on Twitter
- Instagram users post 46,740 photos
- 1.5 billion people are active on Facebook daily
- Europe has more than 307 million people on Facebook
- There are five new Facebook profiles created every second!
- More than 300 million photos get uploaded per day
- Every minute there are 510,000 comments posted and 293,000 statuses updated.
- People will take 1.2 trillion photos by the end of 2017
- There will be 4.7 trillion photos stored
- The Weather Channel receives 18,055,556 forecast requests
- Venmo processes $51,892 peer-to-peer transactions
- Spotify adds 13 new songs
- Uber riders take 45,788 trips!
- There are 600 new page edits to Wikipedia