Artificial Intelligence And Its Genre
197 days ago
Must Aware About The Data Mining Techniques
198 days ago
Listed Key Characteristics Of Cloud Computing
476 days ago
Python Opens The Door For Computer Programming
Learning R Language and Understanding Why It is Important?
- R is a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
- R has an effective data handling and storage facility,
- R provides a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices.
- Statisticians: Generating various statistics and reports from data sets
- Data miners: Analyzing huge set of data and generating reports from large pool of data
- Software developers: For developing various statistical analysis and reporting software
- Knowledge of statistics theory in mathematics
- You should have solid understanding of statistics in mathematics
- Understanding of various type of graphs for data representation
- Prior knowledge of any programming
- R Studio: Its open source tool for R Programming.
- Eclipse: Eclipse plugin are available for R Programming
- Visual Studio: You can also use Microsoft Visual Studio for R Programming. You have to install R tools for Visual Studio and use it for R Programming.