The A to Z of Convolutional Neural Networks
263 days ago
Take your first steps towards Chatbot
263 days ago
Top 20 programming language of the year 2018.
Python is not a language for everyone. Why?
10 best Online Courses for Data Science
What are the different uses of Deep Learning
- Customer experience: Be it helping customers find what they want, being at your service for 24 hours. Deep Learning is already being use in chatbots
- Translation: Translating words, sentence or phrases from one language to another. While automatic translation is not something that is new, Deep learning has shown way better results results when it comes to translation of text or speech.
- Adding colours to images and videos: Turning black and white images into coloured ones was a time consuming process, but with DL it can be automatically done.
- Language recognition: When it comes to different dialect in a language DL has been able to differentiate between them very successfully.
- Autonomous vehicles: Companies are building these types of vehicles, while some of them are better at reading street signs others are better at recognising street patterns and people pn the road.
- Computer vision: Deep learning has delivered super-human accuracy for image classification, object detection, image restoration and image segmentation even handwritten digits can be recognized. Deep learning using enormous neural networks is teaching machines to automate the tasks performed by human visual systems.
- Text generation: be it generating text word by word or character by character, DL is able to learn from a collection of texts and create an appropriate reply. The model is capable of learning how to spell, punctuate, form sentences and even capture the style of the text
- Image recognition: the aim to recognize people and different objects in an image and understand the story behind the image. Image recognition is already being used in many industries. A great of this is the AI created that finds Waldo, which is does by scanning the whole page and matching the face of Waldo by the data provided to it how Waldo looks.
- News filtering: When you want to filter out the negative coming to your world, advanced natural language processing and deep learning can help. News aggregators using this new technology can filter news based on sentiment, so you can create news streams that only cover the good news happening.
- Deep learning robots: When you want to filter out the negative coming to your world, advanced natural language processing and deep learning can help. News aggregators using this new technology can filter news based on sentiment, so you can create news streams that only cover the good news happening.