A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
655 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
655 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
660 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
Impact of Automation on Workplace Setting
- The word automation creates wariness environment with the fear that robot that will displace human workplace arrangements and it will lead to mass unemployment in the economy. While some jobs will be eliminated, some will be redefined and some new job roles like software development, programmer and others will be develop to operation in automation workplace setting.
- Automation in business process will take off redundant job from the hand of low skilled people and the work will be completed with more efficiency and free from error. The business leaders have to redefined the job roles for their human resource. Where automation is software based it can add more value in terms of high speed and low cost of operation. Where as automation in capital or hardware business will have slow pace due to safety constraints.
- The automation will incur new ways of mitigating human costs such as job losses, economic inequalities, privacy issues, safety risks.
- There will be boost in freelancer and contract workers activity as a result of employing automation in business processes. With the wide application of automation, the freelancers will get more work with short term working duration in gig economy.
- It will reduce redundant task and help to achieve another level of speed and efficiency in completion of tasks. Also, it will offer an additional layer of context in decision making process. It means automation provide access to various tools and techniques that will make human being relieve for more strategic work.
- The development of cloud has extended Automation software as a service which reduces the need of expensive servers in an organization and makes these tools affordable to small business as well. Many companies customize the automation solution for their different business use cases.
- Automation has also significant impact on talent acquisition and management, accounting and payroll. So, gradually companies are delegating various tasks to machines and robots and increasing potential for human workforce to do more strategic work.