A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd. ...Full Bio
A management professional working as marketing intern at Value First Media Pvt. ltd.
New AI system (RF-Pose) can track Human movements
895 days ago
How Artificial Intelligence can empower Government
895 days ago
How AI can improve Organisations workflows
900 days ago
How AI is going to Change Education System
Data Analytics: A Remunerative Career
- Students who are good in mathematics, statistics and logic can easily build their career as data analyst.
- Students with good IT skills and knowledge of Statistical tools can easily learn data mining and visualization process.
- Students simply after graduation may enroll for data analysis certification. The certification will help to learn all the necessary skills and to gain knowledge about its application for analyzing data. and after certification can secure job for data analyst profile.
- An experienced software developer with data mining tools and IT skills cam easily opt for data analyst. Only they require a Data Analyst Certification.
- Data analytics provides many opportunities such as descriptive statistics, prescriptive statistics and predictive statistics.
- Students opting for data analytics has multi domain opportunity as bis data and data analytics has wide scope such as health, education, media, retail, manufacturing etc.
- Career in data analytics elevate our skills in applied statistics, linear algebra, numerical analysis and graph theory etc.
- To advance statistical tools, person can enroll for certification on the websites called Coursera, EDX etc.
- Career in Data Analytics provides growth opportunity because of advancement in technology and digitization.
- Career in data analytics provides scope for professionals to act as Big Data consultant for many companies.