Combine the power of Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to create powerful AI for Real-World applications!
What you'll learn
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI beat games
- Solve Real-World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
Learn key AI concepts and intuition training to get you quickly up to speed with all things AI. Covering:
- How to start building AI with no previous coding experience using Python
- How to merge AI with OpenAI Gym to learn as effectively as possible
- How to optimize your AI to reach its maximum potential in the real world
Create Powerful Videos at Incredible Speeds With Cloud-Based Tools
What you'll learn
- Learn Biteable - An Amazing Cloud-Based Video Creation Tool
- Learn Lumen5 - A spellbinding cloud-based video creation tool to convert the article to videos in minutes.
- Learn Content Samurai - Another cloud-based video making tool that delivers automatic voice-over for your video (TTS)
This incredible artificial intelligence video creation course 2019 will cover the tools called Biteable and Lumen5 which are the world's simplest video makers offering hundreds of free animated, live-action or photo scenes in lots of different styles made by top designers.
Learn the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI), and apply them. Design intelligent agents to solve real-world problems including, search, games, machine learning, logic, and constraint satisfaction problems.
About this course
- What do self-driving cars, face recognition, web search, industrial robots, missile guidance, and tumor detection have in common?
- They are all complex real world problems being solved with applications of intelligence (AI).
- This course will provide a broad understanding of the basic techniques for building intelligent computer systems and an understanding of how AI is applied to problems.
- You will learn about the history of AI, intelligent agents, state-space problem representations, uninformed and heuristic search, game playing, logical agents, and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Hands-on experience will be gained by building a basic search agent. Adversarial search will be explored through the creation of a game and an introduction to machine learning includes work on linear regression.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Solving real AI problems through programming with Python
This course will introduce you to the basics of AI. Topics include machine learning, probabilistic reasoning, robotics, computer vision, and natural language processing.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field that has a long history but is still constantly and actively growing and changing. In this course, you'll learn the basics of modern AI as well as some of the representative applications of AI. Along the way, we also hope to excite you about the numerous applications and huge possibilities in the field of AI, which continues to expand human capability beyond our imagination.
by Georgia Institute of Technology
The Core of Artificial Intelligence
About this Course
This is a core course in artificial intelligence. It is designed to be a challenging course, involving significant independent work, readings, assignments, and projects. It covers structured knowledge representations, as well as knowledge-based methods of problem-solving, planning, decision-making, and learning.
The class is organized around three primary learning goals. First, this class teaches the concepts, methods, and prominent issues in knowledge-based artificial intelligence. Second, it teaches the specific skills and abilities needed to apply those concepts to the design of knowledge-based AI agents. Third, it teaches the relationship between knowledge-based artificial intelligence and the study of human cognition.