Today's Technology-Data Science
295 days ago
How to build effective machine learning models?
295 days ago
IoT-Advantages, Disadvantages, and Future
296 days ago
Online courses of Artificial Intelligence for Professionals and Beginners
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI beat games
- Solve Real-World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
- How to start building AI with no previous coding experience using Python
- How to merge AI with OpenAI Gym to learn as effectively as possible
- How to optimize your AI to reach its maximum potential in the real world
- Learn Biteable - An Amazing Cloud-Based Video Creation Tool
- Learn Lumen5 - A spellbinding cloud-based video creation tool to convert the article to videos in minutes.
- Learn Content Samurai - Another cloud-based video making tool that delivers automatic voice-over for your video (TTS)
- What do self-driving cars, face recognition, web search, industrial robots, missile guidance, and tumor detection have in common?
- They are all complex real world problems being solved with applications of intelligence (AI).
- This course will provide a broad understanding of the basic techniques for building intelligent computer systems and an understanding of how AI is applied to problems.
- You will learn about the history of AI, intelligent agents, state-space problem representations, uninformed and heuristic search, game playing, logical agents, and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Hands-on experience will be gained by building a basic search agent. Adversarial search will be explored through the creation of a game and an introduction to machine learning includes work on linear regression.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Solving real AI problems through programming with Python