Artificial Intelligence with Python Paperback - Import, 27 Jan 2017
by Prateek Joshi
Build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications with Python to intelligently interact with the world around you
What You Will Learn
- Realize different classification and regression techniques
- Understand the concept of clustering and how to use it to automatically segment data
- See how to build an intelligent recommender system
- Understand logic programming and how to use it
- Build automatic speech recognition systems
- Understand the basics of heuristic search and genetic programming
- Develop games using Artificial Intelligence
- Learn how reinforcement learning works
- Discover how to build intelligent applications centered on images, text, and time-series data
- See how to use deep learning algorithms and build applications based on it
Artificial Intelligence: The Basics 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
by Kevin Warwick
Artificial Intelligence: The Basics is a concise and cutting-edge introduction to the fast-moving world of AI. The author Kevin Warwick, a pioneer in the field, examines issues of what it means to be man or machine and looks at advances in robotics which have blurred the boundaries. Topics covered include:
- how intelligence can be defined
- whether machines can 'think'
- sensory input in machine systems
- the nature of consciousness
- the controversial culturing of human neurons.
Exploring issues at the heart of the subject, this book is suitable for anyone interested in AI and provides an illuminating and accessible introduction to this fascinating subject.
Artificial Intelligence: 101 Things You Must Know Today About Our Future Kindle Edition
by Lasse Rouhiainen
Artificial intelligence will help us do almost everything better, faster and cheaper, and it will profoundly change industries such as transportation, tourism, healthcare, education, retail, agriculture, finance, sales, and marketing. In fact, AI will dramatically change our entire society.
You might have heard that many jobs will be replaced by automation and robots, but did you also know that at the same time a huge number of new jobs will be created by AI?
This book covers many fascinating and timely topics related to artificial intelligence, including self-driving cars, robots, chatbots, and how AI will impact the job market, business processes, and entire industries, just to name a few.
Architects of Intelligence: The truth about AI from the people building it Kindle Edition
by Martin Ford
How will AI evolve and what major innovations are on the horizon? What will its impact be on the job market, economy, and society? What is the path toward human-level machine intelligence? What should we be concerned about as artificial intelligence advances?
Architects of Intelligence contains a series of in-depth, one-to-one interviews where New York Times bestselling author, Martin Ford, uncovers the truth behind these questions from some of the brightest minds in the Artificial Intelligence community.
Meet the minds behind the AI superpowers as they discuss the science, business, and ethics of modern artificial intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence 3e: A Modern Approach Paperback â?? 2015
This edition captures the changes that have taken place in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) since the last edition in 2003. There have been important applications of AI technology, such as the widespread deployment of practical speech recognition, machine translation, autonomous vehicles, and household robotics. There have been algorithmic landmarks, such as the solution of the game of checkers. There has also been a great deal of theoretical progress, particularly in areas such as probabilistic reasoning, machine learning, and computer vision.