If you've ever used customer support live chat service, you've probably experienced that vague, sneaking suspicion that the "person" you're chatting with might actually be a robot.
Like the endearingly stiff robots, we've seen in countless movies - tragic, pitiful machines tortured by their painfully restricted emotional range, futilely hoping to attain a greater degree of humanity - chatbots often sound almost human, but not quite. Their speech is awkward, the cadence somehow off.
Love them or hate them, chatbots are here to stay. Chatbots have become extraordinarily popular in recent years largely due to dramatic advancements in machine learning and other underlying technologies such as natural language processing. Today's chatbots are smarter, more responsive, and more useful - and we're likely to see even more of them in the coming years.
Surbo is one of India's leading chatbot generator platform. It allows chatbots to be integrated with all the major platforms like Slack
, FB Messenger
- Lead Management
- Customer Support
Competitors of Surbo-
- Yellow messenger-increase conversation by 30%,,increases engagement by 300%,reduces cost by 30%,NPS (national promoters score) increases by 15%
- Mihup- ASR(automatic speech recognition) to power your application like voice search, real time, offline, pre-recorded audio support.
- Filters positive and negative content, knowledge graphs are also made using API and data
- Good box
- Look up
- Recast.AI- channel integration, analytics dashboard
- Senseforth.AI-fully managed solutions, 6 core AI engines, automated deep learning capability.
- Feedback bots- increases NPS
- Customer support bots- update customer queries
- Concierge bots- customer retention, quiz games
- Lead bots- brings leads for CRM system for closure, bots chat about your products and services.
- BFSI-needs of the customers such as balance inquiry, loan queries, bank account details.
- Customer service- continuity, scalability, speed of service
- E-commerce- sales improvement, eliminates personalization cap which customers have to face in online shopping
- Health industry- reduces the pressure on doctors to diagnose every single patient having the slightest of illness
LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A good lead management system ensures that every lead automatically fed into the system from web forms, emails, and chat, preventing prospects from falling through the cracks. It also captures the source, so you know what marketing campaigns are working and what's not.
1. Activities planning- Planning your leads activities is important in order to convert them into sales. This automation software plans your follow up calls and visits. Generate activity updates and analyze your automatic sales reports with this lead management system.
2. Lead automation-The biggest benefit of any lead management system is the automatic capturing of the leads. This system captures and forwards the leads to the CRM inbox from where the distribution and assignment take place.
3. Lead Assignment/distribution- The lead management system makes your job of assigning the leads to the right person an easy job.
4. Lead scoring-Every lead might not actually end in conversion. Some leads have a greater chance of conversion into the business. Hence, ranking the leads depending on the value it lends to the organization is important. This can help in prioritizing the leads.(ratings)
5. Lead prioritization- It is very important to rank your leads in order of their quality. The lead management software programs do this process automatically based on the sales readiness of the leads. This can help you to focus on the right leads.
6. Lead report and tracking-our need to have accurate reports so that you are able to analyze the quality of the leads. This automatic software generates accurate sales reports whereby you get a true picture of what is happening to your business from these leads. This facility can also help you to track your sales team via GPS or otherwise. Analyzing the productivity of your sales team becomes easy with this system.
7. Lead email SMS and voice communication- This system enables the communication channels by sending lead email SMS as well as voice messages. The CRM software enables you to use Cloud Telephony Integration so that you are in touch with your customers directly.
8. Avoid lead leakage- Under such circumstances, one should take care to avoid any leakage of leads That can have dangerous repercussions because it can result in loss of business opportunities. A good lead management system takes care of this aspect as well.
9. Ability to work offline- One has to be ready at all times when it comes to capturing leads and converting them into the business. An effective CRM package should have the facility to work in the offline mode in order to qualify as a successful program.
10. Integration with other systems-Any lead management system should be compatible with other software systems. This integration is very important for the successful conversion of leads into business.
With Surbo, you can get deeper insights from your customers as Feedback is one of the strongest management tools to help you understand how your customers perceive your business, product or services.
Be it Reviews, Ratings or a questionnaire, Surbo has the ability to incorporate everything inside one chat interface.
Feedback collection has been an important process for most businesses. Whether you are a B2B business or a B2C, there is always this requirement of getting the views and opinions of your stakeholders from time to time. In the traditional setting, businesses reach out to their customers and ask them to fill a lengthy feedback form or perhaps ask them questions orally. In both scenarios, the customer is put under undue pressure. Filling out a form seems a daunting task to the user and there is always this phenomenon of "survey fatigue". Thanks to advances in technology, today we have the option of using chatbots to help conduct surveys and take feedback. Here are some points to ponder over.
Chatbots built using Surbo use state of the art conversational UI to engage the customer. There is support for all major response type questions and there is also built-in analytics which allows the owner to receive a detailed report about the interactions with the bot. Using Surbo,
you can deploy your chatbot on Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack & other major platforms to interact with and engage your customers.