How Hadoop Tools improvises Big Data?
Climbing a ladder with the basics of Tableau
2 days ago
From both Programming Languages R and Python: Which is best for Machine Learning?
- Free availability and stability
- Easy integration with extensible using C and Java
- Supports multiple Systems and Platforms
- Easy to learn even for a novice developer
- Ample of resourced available
- A comparatively smaller pool of Python Developers
- Software performance
- Not Good for Mobile Development
- Database access Limitations
- Slower speed than C or C++
- Comprehensive Statistical Analysis Package. New ideas mostly appear in R
- Open Source. Anyone can use it
- Suitable for GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows. It also has cross platforms which can run on many operating systems.
- Anyone can do bug fixing and code enhancements
- Quality of some Packages is not Good
- If something doesn‚??t work, there is no one to whom we can complain
- People devote their own time developing it
- R can consume all the memory because of its memory management