Data Science: Banking career options
Some Popular Books of Programming Languages From Python to Swift
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with primitive types and expressions
- Work with non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays and enums)
- Learn the difference between value types and reference types
- Control the flow of programs using conditional statements
- Use arrays and lists
- Work with files and directories
- Work with text
- Work with date and time
- Debug C# applications effectively
- Understand how Neural Networks Work
- Build your own Neural Network from Scratch with Python
- Use TensorFlow for Classification and Regression Tasks
- Use TensorFlow for Image Classification with Convolutional Neural Networks
- Use TensorFlow for Time Series Analysis with Recurrent Neural Networks
- Use TensorFlow for solving Unsupervised Learning Problems with AutoEncoders
- Learn how to conduct Reinforcement Learning with OpenAI Gym
- Create Generative Adversarial Networks with TensorFlow
- Become a Deep Learning Guru!
- Completely refilmed for 2019
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketI