Udemy: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2019 Created by Ryan Kroonenburg
What you'll learn
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam
- Design Highly-Resilient and Scaleable Websites on AWS
- Become Intimately Familiar With The AWS Platform
- Become Amazon Certified
- Become A Cloud Guru
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
Coursera: Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Offered By Google Cloud
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Core Infrastructure or AWS Professionals.) or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION CHALLENGE
As if learning new skills wasn't enough of an incentive, we're excited to announce a special completion challenge for Architecting with Google Cloud Platform specializations.
This 1week, accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, virtual machines and applications services. You will learn how to use the Google Cloud Platform through the console and Cloud Shell.
Udemy: Docker Crash Course for busy DevOps and Developers Created by Tao W., Level Up, James Lee
What you'll learn
- Containerize a web-based application with a microservice approach and automate it using Dockerfile
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm, orchestrate and deploy a largescale application across multiple hosts in the cloud
- Best practices of working with Docker technology in the field
- In-depth knowledge about Docker technology and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Docker deployment workflow and continuously deliver better software
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up continuous integration workflows
And much much more...
What is this course about:
This course covers all the fundamentals of Docker software and teaches you everything you need to know about developing and deploying modern applications with Docker software.
At the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Docker software and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right docker workflow and continuously deliver better software.
Coursera: Big Data Emerging Technologies Offered By Yonsei University
Every time you use Google to search something, every time you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other SNS (Social Network Service), and every time you buy from a recommended list of products on Amazon.com you are using a big data system. In addition, big data technology supports your smartphone, smartwatch, Alexa, Siri, and automobile (if it is a newer model) every day. The top companies in the world are currently using big data technology, and every company is in need of advanced big data technology support.
This 6 module course first focuses on the world's industry market share rankings of big data hardware, software, and professional services, and then covers the worlds top big data product line and service types of the major big data companies. Then the lectures focused on how big data analysis is possible based on the worlds most popular three big data technologies Hadoop, Spark, and Storm.
The last part focuses on providing experience on one of the most famous and widely used big data statistical analysis systems in the world, the IBM SPSS Statistics. This course was designed to prepare you to be more successful in businesses strategic planning in the upcoming big data era. Welcome to the amazing Big Data world.