Few Reasons Why You Should Program In Java
3 days ago
Is Data Recovery Expensive?
3 days ago
Every Engineer Should Attend These Machine Learning Events In India 2019
- Understanding the different branches of AI i.e. Fuzzy Logic, Expert Systems, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Neural Networks and Bayesian Network, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotics, Robotic Process Automation.
- Sharing relevant industries case studies to develop the ability to make decisions related to AI strategy for the organization.
- Helping organizations in building an effective roadmap for RPA to improve precision & productivity in a timely manner.
- Also, the emphasis is given on implementing RPA with AI in eliminating errors by 90% and boost your current process by 40% to attain a high standard of service.
- Plus, the participants attending the master class will be certified by ANEXAS Europe (who are accredited with IASSC, the only independent third-party certification body within the Lean Six Sigma Industry), as AI Foundation Trained Professional.
- Participants will get 16 PDUs /CEUs with the certificate.
- Fundamentals of ML
- Data Processing
- Linear Regression
- Gradient Descent Algorithm
- Hyperparameters Grid Search
- Python Programming
- 2 Days of Training
- Resource material
- Service tax and VAT
- Artificial Intelligence: A Brief Overview
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Overview of mathematics for AI
- Introduction to Jupyter Notebook
- Python Foundation
- Overview of Numpy, Matplotlib & Scikit
- Introduction to Neural Networks & Deep Learning
- CNN & RNN
- Overview of Tensorflow
- Practical Applications Using Tensorflow
- Machine Learning Case Studies
- Neural Network & Deep Learning Case Studies
- Cloud-based managed AI Services
- Newbies who are not familiar with AI or its implications
- Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Analytics managers
- Analytics professionals
- Business analysts
- Information architects
- You will have a basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and the impact of these emerging technologies in the industry.
- You will be able to define key terminology used in AI space
- Acquire knowledge of the statistical and heuristic aspects of machine learning
- Learn about major applications of AI across various fields like customer service, financial services, healthcare etc.
- Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning
- Comprehend theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning