Many online websites are offering multiple courses which can help you in enhancing your knowledge in multiple fields. So here are some different channels through which you can have an overview of Blockchain.
Innovate with the Next Frontier in Technology. Learn how the blockchain is leading to a paradigm shift in decentralized application programming
This specialization introduces blockchain, a revolutionary technology that enables peer-to-peer transfer of digital assets without any intermediaries, and is predicted to be just as impactful as the Internet. More specifically, it prepares learners to program on the Ethereum blockchain. The four courses provide learners with:
(i) an understanding and working knowledge of foundational blockchain concepts,
(ii) a skill set for designing and implementing smart contracts,
(iii) methods for developing decentralized applications on the blockchain, and
(iv) information about the ongoing specific industrywide blockchain frameworks.
It is ideal for programmers and designers involved in developing and implementing blockchain applications, and anyone who is interested in understanding its potential.
What you will learn:
Understand smart contracts, a core idea and computational model of blockchain that enables automation, autonomy, scalability, and transparency.
Have an understanding and working knowledge of the emerging blockchain technology.
How to design and program smart contracts and decentralized application.
How to think of innovative application models, leveraging the blockchain technology.
Provided by the University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley)
What You Will Learn
- The basic properties and intent of centralized/decentralized currency and an in-depth understanding of Bitcoin from the ground up, including Identity, Transactions, Record Keeping, and Consensus.
- The roots of Bitcoin in the Cypherpunk movement and Libertarian ideals, and the revolutionary significance of Bitcoin as opposed to some of its early predecessors.
- The mechanics behind Bitcoin, such as the Bitcoin network, cryptography, and cryptographic hash functions, Bitcoin Script, privacy, and hash commitment schemes.
- Real-world aspects of Bitcoin, such as wallets, wallet mechanics, mining, transactions, and Bitcoin governance and the various ways one can interface with the Bitcoin network.
- How to destroy Bitcoin, including various network attacks.
- The properties behind the second largest blockchain platform, Ethereum, including the Ethereum Virtual Machine and the idea of Turing completeness, the key protocol differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum, the use cases of Ethereum.
Understand blockchain technology and how it can solve business problems. Learn the basics of developing applications with chain code.
The blockchain is an emerging technology that can radically improve banking, supply chain, and other transaction networks and can create new opportunities for innovation. Businesses contain many examples of networks of individuals and organizations that collaborate to create value and wealth. These networks work together in markets that exchange assets in the form of goods and services between the participants.
Blockchain technology provides the basis for a dynamically shared ledger that can be applied to save time when recording transactions between parties, remove costs associated with intermediaries and reduce risks of fraud and tampering.
The video lectures and lab in this course help you learn about blockchain for business and explore key use cases that demonstrate how the technology adds value.
What you'll learn
- Discuss the implementation of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Understand main blockchain concepts like ProofofWork, mining, peer-to-peer connections, etc.
- Build their own blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Create a NodeJS application with real-time WebSocket connections.
- Build an API with NodeJS and Express.
What you'll learn
- Be Able To Listen And React To Specific Events.
- Understand The Usage Of Different Datatypes.
- Write Test Cases To Deploy The Decentralised Application.
- Learn How To Access And Change Data On The Blockchain.
- Develop A Shared Wallet Which Can Hold Funds On The Blockchain.
- Script A Decentralised Application To Learn The Usage Of Truffle And Angular.
- Understand All The Relevant Aspects Of Solidity Needed Within This Course.