Short DescriptionDeloitte is hiring a Technology Support Analyst who can Interface with outside customers and vendors as required.
- Focus on delivering world-class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes.
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & desktops.
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow the direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new technology.
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level agreements.
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and resolution.
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer relationship.
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT's) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance activities. Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check, and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands-on activities are required.
- ITIL - Certification
- Microsoft MCITP - Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security