Short DescriptionBoeing is looking for a Software programmer Java who has Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet the end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications, and advanced concepts
- Strong knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF.
- Strong knowledge in JSON, XML, XPath and XSLT.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission-critical applications.
- Create & Own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with the ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders‚?? meetings.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling is required.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required(through a middleware SOA solution)
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SonarQube, Ansible, Urbancode, ClearCase, SVN).
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP ) and DevOps is a must
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- An eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
- Working Knowledge of EJB
- Knowledge of Flux Architectural and REST principles
- Experience in Adobe FlexUI.
Software programmer Java