Short DescriptionInfosys is hiring a Cloud Security Architect who can Conceptualize, Design and implement enterprise security architectures for on-premise and cloud environments.
- Conceptualize, Design and implement enterprise security architectures for on premise and cloud environments.
- Architect security solutions by identifying and interviewing stakeholders, defining Business, Functional, and Technical requirements,
- Document constraints and rationale, provide traceability between security requirements and security solutions to support business justification.
- Collaborate with customer and Vendor subject matter experts to align security solution with unique customer situation and Product capabilities,
- Produce design and architecture of Cloud security solution to meet the requirements,
- Awareness of security industry including market leaders and key business drivers,
- Articulate the business benefits of security controls to business/technical customers and help them identify future efficiency opportunities,
- Produce quality proposals and Statements of Work that require minimal checking.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in cloud security areas such as security groups, network ACLs, virtual networks, vNet peering, Load Balancing rules, Availability Zones, etc.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in technical areas such as defense-in-depth security, network firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and hardening etc., in order to properly manage complex integration efforts,
- Demonstrate personal flexibility and focused delivery to ensure the team deliver quality solutions and increase customer satisfaction,
- Learn Infosys cybersecurity services portfolio offerings, and key partnerÔ??s products,
- Stays abreast on new ideas/products and Cloud security industry trends
- Deliver the project deliverables including documentation and training material in time.
- Minimum Experience required-10+ Years experience,Desired Experience/Skills,
- Professional certifications- (or equivalent), CISSP, SANS, AWS, Azure Cloud certifications and Vendor Certifications,
- Experience in configuring and managing Security products,
- Good project management skills