Short DescriptionHP Inc is seeking a Financial Analyst who has the Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
- Provides complex, financial accounting, and analysis for a financial function or a business
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
- Represents finance on cross-functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to entry-level analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
- Perform complex accrual calculations, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, analysis of country logistic expense - ownership, investigation and root cause analysis
- Link abstract numbers with underlying data and provide analytical inputs, analysis and compare against flash, budget, and actual numbers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting and Finance (required)
- CPA, CMA, CA or in the process of obtaining the qualification (preferred)
- >5+ years of working experience in accounting functions
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics Accounting/Finance preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting skills and concepts
- The ideal candidate will be a strong process-oriented person with end to end experience in R2R, P2P and O2C will be an added advantage
- Proactively identify issues/errors and problem resolution with a quick turnaround time
- Good collaboration with all departments to achieve end results
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, especially at Month Ends
- Able to understand and explain E2E in the specific process stream.
- Data mining and extraction techniques (e.g. Excel, etc.).
- Detail investigation scoping and issues resolution
- Strong level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel and prior experience in SQL preferred
- International and multi-cultural mindset.