COWI holds a very strong competitive position in the international market for a wide range of multidisciplinary mapping projects - large and small would you like to join us and share our success? COWI Mapping is an international business priority of COWI, and our team consists of project managers, geospatial experts, production and quality staff around the world. We look for Solution Architects or Design Architects within our Mapping Department-India in Bangalore or Gurgaon office.
With our large data capture and processing capacity in an international network, we participate as lead partner in many of the largest mapping projects globally. We generate value for our customers as the go-to experts for geospatial information and analysis. With over 300+ employees based out of Gurgaon & Bangalore location, we are recognized as a center of excellence for quality, innovation and client's first choice. Our philosophy of getting it right first time in tandem with producing alternative designs to ensure safe, economic and sustainable solutions has firmly established COWI as a leader in its field.
Reporting to Technical Director in our Mapping Division, you will be responsible to continuously drive innovation in COWI which is a leading supplier of integrated GIS and IT solutions, covering both the handling of data and the complete life cycle of the customized solutions.
ENSURING ECONOMICALLY OPTIMAL TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS:
You hold Bachelor's or Master's degree and have 5 years or more experience with at least 2 years experience in machine learning. You must have had some experience in Artificial Intelligence within your Software Development role.
Additionally, you can relate to the following:
- You have experience in Architecture and processes reviews and definition
- You can participate in different projects as a Lead Architect/Technical Expert
- You possess experience in Software design & code reviews
- You have developed efficient codes that can drive innovative analysis of large datasets
- You hold Experience with .NET development and one or more of the following technologies:
MANAGING EFFICIENCY AND OVERALL DEVELOPMENT:
- Having a strong technical analytical capacity
- Having very good communication skills
- Being a team player
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Being able to work independently, within teams and under pressure as well
COWI AS A WORKPLACE
We offer an exciting job in COWI where we want to stay "One Step Ahead" through a focus on our differentiators and enablers within business understanding, operational excellence, innovation, and high-performance culture.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers sparring and knowledge sharing to be the key elements.