Short DescriptionGartner is looking for a Manager, Software Engineer who can Provide operational metrics and visibility to the management in the US as needed.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and guidance to the offshore Workday technical team of software engineer's.
- Assists in managing all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with Workday team analysts and US-based leadership
- Ensure management is fully informed of risks, issues, challenges and provide solutions
- Provide operational metrics and visibility to the management in the US as needed.
- Experience with Agile development principle and methods, specifically with scrum and sprint
- Participate in Agile development of Workday, working closely with the HR Technology team to prioritize and implement process improvements
- Change management skills including communication, testing, training and business system and process transformation
- Youâ??ll Investigate and manage integration support issues across the data flows, upstream/ downstream Workday through to resolution.
- Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company
- Selects appropriate work procedures or approaches to address technical challenges, consistent with appropriate standards and policies
- 7+ years of Experience working with HR Applications like Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle EBS.
- 3+ year of experience in Workday HR, Designing, building, and testing Workday HCM integrations to third-party vendors including payroll and benefits providers.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Workday integrations certified preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Benefits, and related technologies
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adapt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions
- Development experience with PostgreSQL databases is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop Workday integrations
- Understanding of integration patterns, SOA and Web Service Technologies
- Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred
- Qualified in BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Owns success - Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
Manager, Software Engineer