Short DescriptionExpedia is looking for an Oracle Functional Analyst who can Collaborate with non-ERP development teams to design efficient, supportable and scalable solutions.
- Review requirements and design documents to understand the current state of design
- Collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers to implement creative solutions via iterative approach
- Guide the overall design and architecture of our platform and its components including the APIs
- Identify new technologies and techniques to improve the value proposition of the financial platform and systems and advocate opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.
- Lead multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritize effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate with non-ERP development teams to design efficient, supportable and scalable solutions
- Partner with onsite / offshore development and QA team members in all phases of our project delivery and production enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting Oracle Financials R12 in a complex, multinational, multi GAAP environment
- Excellent functional knowledge of Oracle Apps financial modules used in Procure To Pay and/or Order To Cash processes like Account Payables, Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, General Ledger.
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points, and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Excellent understanding of data flow across modules and related technologies.
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal) and should be able to independently engage with business partners throughout the ticket lifecycle
- Accurately establish the length and difficulty of assignments, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously and measure results against goals
- Experience in prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to travel internationally for 2-weeks at a time
Oracle Functional Analyst II
Hotels.com, a leading global lodging expert operating 89 localized websites in 39 languages with its award winning Hotels.com Rewards loyalty program
Orbitz Worldwide, including leading U.S. travel websites Orbitz.com and CheapTickets.com, as well as ebookers, a full service travel brand with websites in seven European countries. Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B brand that powers the hotel business of leading airlines, top consumer brands, online travel agencies and thousands of other partners through its API and template solutions ,trivago, a leading online hotel search platform with sites in 55 countries worldwide , Egencia, a leading corporate travel management company
For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.