Short DescriptionWingify is looking for a Senior Security Engineer who can Design, build and operate innovative tools to enhance our security.
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Developing security policies and procedures
- Performing security assessments of Wingify product features and services.
- Identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans.
- Design, build and operate innovative tools to enhance our security
- 5+ years of application security experience
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues
- Contributions to the security community are a huge plus (public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
- Significant experience in the security assessment of web applications
- Proficiency in at least 2 programming languages (PHP, Node.js, Python)
- Knowledge of Server Security (Preferred: Linux)
- Developed security testing tools
- Participation in CTFs and Bug Bounty Programs
- Have worked on Intrusion detection systems
- Working at Wingify isn't for everyone. We demand exceptional excellence both in the products we build and in the team members we hire. We offer competitive compensation and some awesome perks. But more importantly, we offer individuals autonomy in defining new products and shaping our young company.
Senior Security Engineer