Short DescriptionGoogle is Hiring a Key Account Director-Google Cloud who has the ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of quota carrying software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience with a history of engaging with complex accounts in selling a broad portfolio of products at C-level.
- 20 years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Industry knowledge is specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Strong track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions; Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (could include presenting multi-year agreements to CEO and C-level executives).
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Google Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Run and manage a complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
Key Account Director-Google Cloud
It offers services designed for work and productivity (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides), email (Gmail/Inbox), scheduling and time management (Google Calendar), cloud storage (Google Drive), social networking (Google+), instant messaging and video chat (Google Allo/Duo), language translation (Google Translate), mapping and turn-by-turn navigation (Google Maps/Waze), video sharing (YouTube), notetaking (Google Keep), and photo organizing and editing (Google Photos). The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, the Google Chrome web browser, and Chrome OS, a lightweight operating system based on the Chrome browser. Google has moved increasingly into hardware; from 2010 to 2015, it partnered with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its Nexus devices, and in October 2016, it released multiple hardware products (including the Google Pixel smartphone, Home smart speaker, Wifi mesh wireless router, and Daydream View virtual reality headset). The new hardware chief, Rick Osterloh, stated: "a lot of the innovation that we want to do now ends up requiring controlling the end-to-end user experience". Google has also experimented with becoming an Internet carrier. In February 2010, it announced Google Fiber, a fiber-optic infrastructure that was installed in Kansas City; in April 2015, it launched Project Fi in the United States, combining Wi-Fi and cellular networks from different providers; and in 2016, it announced the Google Station initiative to make public Wi-Fi around the world, with initial deployment in India.