Short DescriptionCapgemini is hiring a Java Full Stack Developer who can establish Continuous integration and Release automation.
- Java Full Stack Developer
- Java 1.5 and above. [ Good to have Java 1.8 ]
- Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/LinuxAny Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS
- Responsive Design, cross-platform [Web & Mobile], CrossBrowser Environment compatibility, ObjectOriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (Restful/Any web services)Consumption experience is fine
- Any NoSQL Database [DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etcâ?¦]
- Node JS [Good to have]
- Experience With Git and Github
- Knowledgeable of RESTBased APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Familiar with Agile practice.
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
Java Full Stack Developer