Short DescriptionDell is hiring a system engineer who can conduct a customer needs analysis. Provides project scoping. Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing the potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high-end product and solutions.
- Conducts customer needs analysis. Provides project scoping. Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assists sellers in creating demand for the product. Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- At this level, supports highly complex accounts Gains access and manages relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers
- May devise new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer's environment
- Verifies roles and responsibilities required to support the account team Understands the market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position value of the solution
- Leverages the third party and/or the Channel to create and position the solution
- Provides counsel across account team in analyzing customer requirements and performing advanced systems integration and providing technical expertise to design and implement the solution using the breadth of our products and services Senior level sales engineer with expert understanding of our product and services portfolio
- Qualifies highly complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding
- Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior, sometimes the executive level
- Experience of 10+ years
- Any graduate or post graduate