Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Software Engineer who can contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, design, build and test large scale, modern web-based applications and its related integrations towards Gartner's Consulting business
- Work with Open source technologies and applications
- Assist in defining software architectures - Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of opportunities
- Review project artifacts created by peers.
- The code in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- A University Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Java Developer
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Design principles and Distributed systems
- Strong hands-on experience in Core Java and Linux.
- Strong hands-on experience in J2EE, Spring MVC/Boot, Restful Web Services, Maven/Gradle, React/Angular
- Strong work experience with Spring Security, JDBC 2.0, Hibernate/JPA.
- Working knowledge in database development with any RDBMS
- Experience in Oracle EBS suite of products, any module. Basic of Application Object Library
- Exposure to Cloud platforms such as AWS
- Exposure to DevOps tool stack - GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- BE/Btech, ME/MTech or MCA and no-distance education
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies