Short DescriptionCapgemini is hiring Data Scientist who has good experience working with relational DBMS like DB2 SQL Server.
- Perform sensitive data and application data flow analysis and coordinate with development and testing teams on the final sensitive data inventory and applicable solutions
- Develop detailed implementation roadmap for data privacy solutions across the applications in scope
- Must quickly understand the data privacy risk issues and data challenges of the organization in order to review requirements specifications business processes and recommend solutions
- Responsible for collaborating with the project team members to produce a weekly status report and weekly project log consisting of issues risks action items and progress against planned activities for a given week
- Coordinate daily planning status check-in meeting with the Capgemini resources where project activities issues risks and challenges will be reviewed Experience
- Required 8 years of experience in managing large scale IT and system implementations 5 years of Data Analysis and Business Analysis experience
- Understand database models designs including referential integrity application enforced integrity data dependencies between applications
- Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases
- Experience working with relational DBMS like DB2 SQL Server
- Good understanding of database validations constraints syntax and data types
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effectively with little supervision ability to coordinate onsite and offsite resources deliverables activities
- Ability to work with the client and manage their expectations priorities Data Security such as Tokenization Encryption Masking etc experience will be good to have and preferred
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data privacy requirements is good to have and preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Management Computer Science Information Systems or related field.