What you'll do
As an engineering manager for the Adobe Creative Cloud Design Products, you will work in and will drive a team of passionate developers. You and your team will work on features in products and services which are strategic to Adobes growth.
Specific responsibilities include: driving the team on the axes of innovation and implementation, creating and reviewing architectural designs, mentoring the team and honing its engineering skills.
You will be responsible for managing a development team of 810 developers for the Adobe InDesign family of products and associated services.
What you need in order to succeed
- Extremely strong C, C++ coding background and willing to code. Technically hands-on.
- Prior experience of mentoring senior engineers.
- Strong technical skills with experience in developing world-class software
- Desire to mentor a team and the ability to drive it to accomplish deliverables
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Can set and meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize. Able to manage a high volume of tasks and multiple projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must display customer obsession, patience, humor and a can-do / whatever it takes a resourceful and positive attitude.
- 8-12 years of experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique CheckIn approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.