Short DescriptionAmerican Express is looking for a Business Analyst who can proactively identify improvement opportunities on the various issue faced by our clients and should have a solution-based approach while dealing with real-time issues.
- Candidate should have an analytical mindset with a willingness to go the extra mile to help and resolve our customer queries and issue.
- An analyst should have effective communication and presentation skills as it involves interaction at various hierarchy and stakeholders.
- Communicate to application, systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the various department.
- Ensure adherence of SLAs in regards to Security Administration and Information Integrity guidelines. - partner with Business & Technologies to identify/resolve user and system issues.
- Ensure adherence to Process Risk Self Assessment governance related as per the guidelines.
- This job involves research and technical aspect of work, therefore, analytical bend of mindset will be given preference.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on the various issue faced by our clients and should have solution-based approach while dealing with the real-time issues.
- should be a Team player as the job involves coordination with various internal like BUSA, Voice & other application Team's and external Team's like IBM, LexusNexus.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
- Should have the will to take feedback in a positive stride and improve on an area of opportunities, if any. Should be the flexible and adaptable approach.
- Provide feedback to customer/Business Units on incomplete or inappropriate segregation of requests working within the Information Protection guidelines. - Is responsible for ensuring that the Company's information assets are adequately protected against unauthorized alteration, loss, disclosure, destruction or denial for multiple platforms that may cover different markets/regions.
- Leverage their process knowledge to improve the customer experience for ID provisioning & Access Management - Eligible to become a BUSA SPOC for business/operations standpoint Rotational shifts.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service, workforce industry.
- Preferably - B Tech
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills.