We are looking for a Senior System Software Engineer with strong experience in bootloaders, virtualization, and ARM architecture.
This position is in the fast-growing, dynamic Automotive team in NVIDIA, a "company within a company" with a start-up attitude, a great team environment, and intense, game-changing market focus. The team is bringing together systems, graphics, multimedia, and compute to help create next-generation autonomous vehicles.
What you'll be doing:
- Device driver development
- Hardware configuration and performance tuning
- Chip and Board bring up
- Interface with ASIC teams
- Features and enhancements for customers
What we need to see:
- BS/MS EE/CS
- 4+ years of experience on embedded systems, with focus on Operating Systems and drivers
- Strong C programming skills
- Understanding of ARM processor architecture fundamentals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience on ARMv8 based processors
- Experience with bootloaders
- Extensive driver development experience
- Experience in board bringup
- Experience in Pre-Silicon/Post-Silicon bringup
- Worked on customer programs with real products in the market
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.