Short DescriptionAptus Health is hiring a Data Scientist who is Statistical expertise in general linear models, correlation and regression analysis.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes.
- Generate optimal test & control groups given specific match criteria and measure group performance
- Perform impact analysis of Aptus Health integrated campaigns, including ROI analysis, ANCOVA, NRx lift analysis, and NRx share analysis
- Develop predictive models for change in physician prescribing behavior, as well as Aptus Health, integrated campaign response behavior
- Statistical expertise in general linear models, correlation and regression analysis
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation tools such as SAS, SPPS or R.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ideally but not required, familiarity with IMS datasets
- B.Tech/B.E./ MSc Statistics from premier institutes
- 1-2 years' experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with various pre- and post-test control designs as well as ANCOVA
- Ideally, experience with the development of predictive models and strategies utilizing basic approaches such as clustering, decision tress, and regression