Who are our employees?
We're an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers, and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We're Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H's: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder's mindset. This means we're all CEO's of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It's through our values, our conversations, and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Provide technical design leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology, and the use of appropriate design methodologies.
- Work closely with business/product stakeholders in understanding requirements and translating them to technical requirements.
- Support and enhance data architecture, data instrumentation, define database schema, create ETL pipeline, generate reports, etc.
- Define and evangelize data warehouse fundamentals and best practices.
- Work across the organization in optimizing data capture.
- 8+ years of software development experience with several years in hands-on data architecture, data modeling and strategy.
- 5+ years of experience with Data warehouse design, implementation, SQL and python.
- 3+ years of BigData experience is good to have.
- Strong Experience in SQL and at least one Scripting Language.
- Knowledge of data security practices.
- Ability to turn business requirements into DB schema design.
- Ability to work independently and mentor engineers.
- Ability to work directly with external stakeholders to gather requirements and present data-driven solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects against deadlines.
- Ability to advise on data and application integration best practices and optimize the performance of ETL programs and solutions.
- Master's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.