Short DescriptionAdobe is hiring a Computer Scientist who has the ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- This is an individual contributor position
- Hands-on service development
- The position involves implementing new features in service such as rule engine, dashboard, analytics and so on.
- He should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking service through the entire lifecycle, improve the space-time performance, and improve on reliability/scalability.
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premiere institute.
- Should have 2 6 years of experience in software development.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design, and performance.
- Should have good knowledge of product security domain
- Proficient in Java, data structure and algorithm.
- Should be hands-on in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performance optimized, and work ready
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of SOA and associated issues.
- Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Services deployable on cloud
- Machine learning