Short DescriptionSamsung is looking for a Support Engineer who can develop an optimal system which integrates service and application by applying system software to system hardware.
- Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.
- Develop an optimal system by understanding and designing a systems software architecture and subsystems.
- Develop an optimal system which integrates service and application by applying system software to system hardware.
- [System architecture] Manage to design an optimal system taking various factors into consideration like performance, expandability, expense, and electricity consumption. (Considering both hardware and software)
- [Designing system hardware] Manage to design key function block, interface, and layout based on features of hardware components and requirements.
- [System strategy] Manage to establish a system strategy, discover new technology, and develop and follow technological standards.
- [System software] Analyze requirements and understand a development framework. Manage to make a design for planning, development, inspection, maintenance, and management when developing an application.
- [System improvement] Manage to achieve system innovation by monitoring it and finding areas to be improved.
- Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other tasks
- May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods, and staffing
- Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelors degree; or 6 years and a Masters degree; or a Ph.D. with 3 years