Short DescriptionPayPal is seeking for Senior Andriod Engineer who has knowledge of design patterns such as MVC and MVVM.
- Leads native Android app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable production builds.
- Designs and oversees solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- Influences and mentors peers - not just in the immediate team, but across PayPal.
- Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on a schedule that solve our customer's problems.
- Collaborates with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.
- 4+ years of mobile development experience.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Experience with animation, and implementing user interface designs.
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC and MVVM.
- Skilled at writing Unit and Automation tests.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Thorough understanding of the Android Studio and Gradle
- Expert understanding of the Android System APIs, Firebase Services, Android app lifecycle
- Knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the Android ecosystem
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest technological developments
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the payments industry.
Senior Andriod Engineer