Short DescriptionOracle is looking for Software Developer who knowledge of model-driven approaches to developing reusable and configurable solutions
- Ability to make decisions based on input from customers, product management, development resources, dependent product release cycles, and time constraints.
- Ability to manage and mentor staff to meet release timelines and to solve design and implementation challenges.
- Experience solving challenging server-side design issues in a team-based environment, experience mentoring team members to solve such problems
- Shown technical leadership, guiding others to resolve technical challenges
- Cross-team \ dotted line experience and interpersonal skills to manage across multi-team priorities
- Server-side Java development, Core Java, build process using Ant.
- Knowledge of model-driven approaches to developing reusable and configurable solutions
- Knowledge of metadata standards and experience writing XML generation tools and parsers
- Experience using source control systems and development of QA test harnesses
- Use of Linux and Windows shell scripting, Perl, Python/Jython, and other scripting languages, also MDS and other Oracle Fusion/middleware technologies a plus
- Knowledge of OBI is a plus but not required. Candidate must be willing to learn OBI sufficiently to manage installer projects.
- Knowledge of Weblogic is required. Knowledge of Weblogic templates, WLST, and properties are plus.
- Knowledge of both Linux/Unix and Windows is required.
- Ability to formulate solutions to multifaceted software development problems across technology platforms and stacks.
- Show evidence of innovative solutions to solve complex problems creating extensible and reusable solutions.