Short DescriptionGartner is hiring Research Analyst-Artificial Intelligence who specialize in analysis and advice to industry/role specific research as necessary.
- Networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry/role specific research as necessary.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations.
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at the senior executive level.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis.
- Graduate MBA from leading B schools (BE/ B. Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3 years of experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline.
- Subject matter familiarity in (Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning), with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market.
- Understand the business analytics needs and technology trends to provide a basis to learn to provide related AI/ ML and advanced data science advice regarding strategy, best practices, market trends, technologies and vendors and service providers.
- Enough experience in data preparation, exploration, and visualization for advanced forms of analytics (including clustering, classification, and predictive models, forecasting, simulation, and optimization) to foster an understanding of tool capabilities and end-user challenges.
- Knowledge of the functionality provided by business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc as well as high-level knowledge of Data Science and AI/ ML functionality provided by those vendors and others such as IBM, RapidMiner, SAS Institute, TIBCO, etc.
- Awareness of the open source solutions that support Data Science and AI/ ML data model creation and management.ience with supporting cloud-based solutions at an enterprise level.
Research Analyst-Artificial Intelligence