Short DescriptionNokia is looking for IT Enterprise-Cloud Architect who has experience in deploying and operating on a public cloud framework.
- Leads the definition of digital enterprise architecture driven from Nokia strategy.
- Ensures that all architecture evolutions, including digital aspects, are in line with Nokia and IT strategy. Aligns closely with key stakeholders; and decision makers to define and manage their business architecture, models and capabilities in a consistent manner.
- Creates a target vision for architecture from strategy and brings for ideas on how IT can provide value to deliver to the business.
- Defines and creates strategy roadmaps, reference architecture, guidelines, and standards.
- Partners with business and IT on solution architecture design and drives common alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Validates IT Solution Architectures comply with enterprise reference architectures, guidelines, and standards
- Analyses and defines the impact of the business changes on the overall Nokia enterprise architecture.
- Defines or supports the Nokia target enterprise architecture and strategic roadmaps to drive implementation of initiatives including creation and governance of artifact content of the enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Enriches professional expertise with profound knowledge of the market, industry, competition and/or technology environment in the area of specialization.
- Creates and captures the enterprise architecture in a common repository, CARMA.
- Provides guidance on projects solution design compliance with enterprise architecture and makes recommendations for alignment, quality, and efficiency.
- Is an acknowledged and externally visible authority and strategic expert, typically within a key business function.
- Proactively follows the market regarding key trends and innovations and analyses the potential impact on the solution architecture, enterprise architecture and IT strategy.
- Contributes to insights around major industry and technology trends internally and externally. Improves, shares and follows unified governance and best practices, to boost company agility and efficiency.
- Knowledge of working with LANs/WANs/VPNs/Firewalls, Windows Server, O365, database servers, messaging gateways, Linux, configuration management DBs, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, SAML, related security solutions preferred.
- Good understanding of industry trends about the public, private and hybrid cloud solution with on-prem data center as well as multiple cloud environment and be able to promote best practices in the enterprise.
- Experience with supporting cloud-based solutions at an enterprise level.
- Experience with web application best practices and standards
- Experience deploying and operating on a public cloud framework.
- Experience deploying and operating traditional, on-prem IT infrastructure.
- Familiarity with service design and pricing in the context of cloud-based solutions.
- A foundation in cloud security and operating principles.
- Understanding of enterprise solutions architectures.
IT Enterprise-Cloud Architect