Short DescriptionApple is seeking for well-experienced Data Analyst who can design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making.
- Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making.
- Work with Apple IS&T team to drive the development of tools to better support business analytics. Partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management, and critical metrics.
- Lead design and development of operationally effective solutions using the best available technology. Lead multiple technical projects and across competing priorities.
- Expertise in translating ambiguous business requirements into technical and analytical insights using various technology platforms.
- Demonstrated experience to show the exemplary work ethic and passion to go above and beyond, and willingness to work with a global and geographically diverse team.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in design, development, and maintenance of Business Intelligence, reporting and data applications is a requisite
- You should have advanced hands-on experience with Tableau or similar BI dashboard visualization tool and in reporting platforms like SAP BOBJ, OBIEE, etc.
- Experience in UI design, development and for a custom build analytics applications along with advanced knowledge of SQL in related technologies like Oracle, Teradata, Vertica, etc., performance debugging and tuning activities is mandatory
- Expertise in programmatically processing large data sets from multiple source systems, integration, data mining, summarization and presentation of results to exec audience is important
- A solid understanding of development to production processes, user acceptance and production validation testing, waterfall and agile development and code deployment methodologies is required
- Experience in core data warehousing concepts, dimensional data modeling, RDBMS, OLAP, ROLAP is important to have
- Additionally, experience with ETL tools used to automate manual processes (SQL scripts, Talend) as well as R, Python, Hadoop is a prerequisite
- Familiarity with operations and various supply chain functions (Planning, Fulfilment, Order Management, Forecasting) is mandatory
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing or related field.
- A Masters degree, as well as knowledge about advanced analytics, machine learning skills, are added advantages.