Short DescriptionADP is hiring Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for the analysis of systems with a focus on internal technical specifications, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Provides technical and functional guidance to and assists in training less experienced Associate Software Engineers and Software Engineers. May interact as a technical leader.
- Analyses and evaluates existing and proposed system utilizing approved processed and methods. Creates the system design for a project which will lead to the development of new or improved products. May be involved with system architecture as required.
- Develops high-quality well-documented system codes using various languages based on a specification developed in conjunction with application experts from other departments within the company.
- Responsible for the analysis of systems with a focus on internal technical specifications, coding, testing, and documentation. Develops specifications, creates new database systems programs and modifies and expands existing systems programs.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent education and experience.
- 4-6 years of experience with progressive systems and programming and analysis experience. Proven proficiency in current development languages.
- Requires some management capabilities, strong judgment, and good communication skills.
- Competent to independently work on the most complex system programming and systems analysis projects.
Senior Software Engineer