Short DescriptionGartner is seeking for Software Engineer-Full Stack who can design, develop, test and support applications and services using C#, Net Core, React, RDBMS, Node.js, and others.
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing, and API
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using C#, Net Core, React, RDBMS, Node.js, and others.
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more technology areas
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop dataset process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Help create infrastructure as code in AWS (Terraform) and build CI-CD pipelines to deploy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant experience of which at least 2 years needs to be in a lead capacity managing small teams and influencing application architectures.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using C#, .NET Core, React and Relational Databases.
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Experience with AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform is a plus
- Background building container using Docker.
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies.
Lead Software Engineer-Full Stack