- Work closely with PM, Design and Engineering colleagues to prototype and ship features for Microsoft apps: Outlook, Windows People App, etc.
- Adopt and mature best practices, principles, and patterns to enable safe, rapid releases
- Drive engineering and development processes to become more agile, data-driven
- Partner with teams across Microsoft that work on similar challenges
- Work effectively with team members in remote offices
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial software.
- BS/MS in computer science, or equivalent in related technical experience
- Great cross-team collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Experience using and implementing REST-ful APIs
- Experience implementing on Windows (OS level
Senior Software Engineer