Short DescriptionOracle is hiring QA Analyst who can develop and maintain automated test scripts from providing functional and technical designs, functional test scripts or ad hoc for bug fix testing.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team developing and implementing UI and/or API automation in an Agile environment
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts from providing functional and technical designs, functional test scripts or ad hoc for bug fix testing
- Review automation results, debug failures and suggest changes to frameworks, as needed
- Track and report defects in an agile development environment
- Implement efficient monitoring and feedback analysis of automated test results
- Participate in reviews of development document deliverables such as requirements, functional designs, technical designs, functional test scripts written by other Quality Assurance team members
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance
- 3 - 5 years of experience in testing with a minimum of 2 years of QA automation
- Hands-on experience with GUI automation tools using Selenium WebDriver
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills in Java (minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in Java)
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Experience working with Databases such as Oracle
- Good knowledge of SQL and Unix/Linux
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be cognizant of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- A preferably 1-year experience with application development in Healthcare
- Experience in framework development/deployment.
- Must be able to understand Business requirements and issues relevant to oneā??s job.
- Ability to dive in and learn complex systems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and conform to shifting priorities, timelines and project demands using an analytical and problem-solving approach
- Must be able to react to project adjustments and alternations promptly and efficiently and remain flexible during times of changes