Short DescriptionDell is looking for a Senior Engineer who has experience in OS Certification Processes and procedures.
- 8 to 10 years of experience with System administration and Server management.
- Expert knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux/Windows Operating systems.
- Exposure to Bright or other High-Performance Computer systems.
- Strong Linux and Windows Operating System & VMware solution debugging skills.
- Expertise in basic networking and system administration, security, LAN, MAN, WAN engineering, TCP/IP, Virtualization etc.
- Disaster Recovery methodologies and practice
- Knowledge of hardware components and hardware troubleshooting procedures
- Ability to debug and write shell-scripting or any other script.
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in OS Certification Processes and procedures
- Enterprise Server/IT company Industry experience.
- Industry certifications: VCP, NCP, RHCSA, VSAN Badge, VXRail Badge, etc
- Experience with Storage solutions: EMC Isilon or other Data protection products would be highly desirable
- Ability to collaborate and work with support teams in various time zones
- Understanding of ITIL principles and processes/experience with Service now or any other ticketing tool.
- Microsoft Active Directory management or LDAP or any other user management exposure
- Able to contribute to Automation