Short DescriptionOracle Is looking for a Software Developer who has the ability to demonstrate logical thinking, decisiveness and drive in taking on and completing tasks.
- Lead the architecture, design, and implementation of key areas of the backend for the next-generation cloud-based product using the latest server-side technologies
- Develop designs geared towards massive scalability, and code the core elements of those designs to make adoption faster.
- Work with architects, engineers, and product managers to help analyze customer requirements and distill the information down to specific product features.
- Work in an Agile development environment across the globe, improving processes enabling the team to achieve higher productivity in a continuous delivery environment and deliver a superior product to our customers.
- 5+ years of software development DevOps experience
- Possess the aptitude and eagerness to learn and try new technology or practices
- Demonstrable advanced experience with
- NoSQL technology such as Oracle NoSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- REST/JSON and HTTP
- Experience in large scale development and understanding of the factors involved that make or break a project
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking, decisiveness and drive in taking on and completing tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile development and rapid deployment in the Cloud/SaaS environment
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with development of Cloud-native SaaS or PaaS using Microservices and 12Factors App principles
- Virtualization and container technology such as VSphere, Docker
- Public Cloud technology such as AWS EC2, Oracle Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Participate in product backlog refinement
- Work with architects to refine high-level architectures into the implementable design
- When necessary, conduct short cycle proof-of-concept implementation to validate design choices
- Responsible for the full-blown implementation and testing of assigned areas/features
- Commit to Getting things done principle from Agile development methodology with the practice of (1) Transparency, (2) Introspect, and (3) Learn and Adapt
- Mentor junior software engineers