Short DescriptionAdobe is looking for a Computer Scientist can easily create technical specifications, prototypes, and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Define and evolve the next generation of Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Build secure cloud services which provide very high availability, reliability and security to our customers and their assets.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes, and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience and understanding of a wide range of client-side technologies including HTML5, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional coding skills, including an excellent understanding of optimization, performance ramifications of coding decisions, and object-oriented design.
- Highly motivated, work well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment