Short DescriptionDell is hiring an advisory consultant who has hands-on experience on any one of the NoSQL databases Hbase, Cassandra, Neo4j, MongoDB etc.
- End to end delivery of projects/engagements in the big data domain.
- Responsibilities include analyzing requirements, technical implementation, solution/tool customizations, integration and successful delivery for the big data projects /program using agile methodologies.
- Works closely with hybrid teams across goes, other consulting personnel/SMEs, third-party vendors/Solution providers, and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from project startup to integration/production ready mode.
- Plays a critical role in the successful execution of all consulting engagements including evaluating customers' strategic business issues, identifying requirements, creating architecture approach, justifications, and proposing appropriate enterprise solutions.
- Apply knowledge of industry best practices while implementing complex technical solutions for optimal outcomes and customer delight.
- 1214 years of experience on Java / Python programming languages.
- 46 years of experience on real-time streaming solutions (Storm, Spark, Flink etc.).
- Extensive hands-on experience working with very large data sets and unstructured data, including data cleansing/transformation.
- API creation for various frameworks
- Hands on experience on any of the Hadoop distribution Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc. along with Map Reduce, Pig, Hive/Hawq, Sqoop, Oozie etc.
- Hands on experience on any one of the NoSQL databases Hbase, Cassandra, Neo4j, MongoDB etc.
- Strong experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ability to analyze and break problems down logically and independently to formulate several solutions options.
- Exposure to data science techniques, machine learning and statistical procedures using R, Python etc.
- Exposure to IoT /AI
- Exposure of MPP Architecture databases (Greenplum, HAWQ, Teradata etc.)
- Exposure to containers like Docker, Warden
- Exposure on installation, deployment, and administration of large clusters
- Big data ecosystem certifications
Consultant, Big Data Practice