Work you will do
- Take the overall ownership Tech Deployment activities of DA with mentoring of junior resource
- Deploy and configure new application software and updates as required, including but not limited to web applications, web services, windows services, and scheduled tasks.
- Work directly with external IT teams to support and maintain application systems across multiple environments.
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends as required.
- Review/validate deployment plans in support of company SDLC.
- Implement and configure software necessary to manage development life cycle, included but not limited to development requests, QA testing, approvals, and release/deployment history.
- Ensure accuracy of logs maintained for all implementation requests, troubleshooting steps, methods, and resolutions using service desk software.
- Assist with debugging enterprise application issues and resolve problems in our test and production environments by reviewing errors and program code.
- Coordinate between Operations, QA, IT, and Development for problems occurring in our software.
- Plan, deploy, implement, and monitor routine tasks required for daily business operations using third-party applications.
- Monitor application software stability and resolve incident management alerts/notifications.
- Ensure the accuracy of the release and deployment process documentation.
- Negotiate and plan release activities for any environment between Operations, QA, IT and Development.
- Have a complete understanding of the system architecture of various applications.
- Understand Deloitte technology standards to ensure applications follow the wider firm technology standards.
Global Technology Services (GTS) is the Global CIOs IT Department which manages an end to end portfolio of global business applications and technology infrastructure that supports business processes common to all Deloitte member firms, which is the entire 200,000+ person Deloitte Family.
Cutting Edge Technologies: At GTS, you will be part of an exciting journey that will always keep you ahead of the curve. Be it our innovative studio model for agile delivery or our Communities of Practices, we are constantly investing in bleeding edge technologies to give our practitioners a world-class experience. We have programs and projects spanning across a multitude of technologies and always abreast on evolving technologies and emerging industry best practices such as agile.
Application Development and Solutions Delivery: Start from Architecture and User Experience and evolve into a design, develop, transform, platform, or custom build systems in complex business scenarios. We manage a portfolio of enterprise scale applications and solutions used by 200,000+ Deloitte Practitioners Globally. Offerings include Custom Development, Application Architecture, and Testing Advisory Services. Technologies include Business Analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud Development, Mobile, Net, SharePoint, Manual, Automated, and Performance testing.
SAP Package Technologies: Design, develop, test, and implement complex event processing solutions that unlock the value of enterprise information. These solutions include middleware-enabled business process, applications, and system component integration within and across enterprises.
Bachelors degree and 69 years of related work experience.
- Experience in configuring, implementing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in a networked environment
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting enterprise databases in a client-server environment
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL server and client-server concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems such as Server 2008 and above
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Extensive business and/or systems analysis skills
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams that may form and disband quickly
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of VSTS, CI/CD tools, and management is optional
Education & Experience
Must possess the ability to learn and understand business processes and a relationship of systems and applications used to accomplish those processes
Proficient, analytical, decisive, troubleshooting skills
Ability to write clear instructions for end users
Occasionally required to work overtime (nights and/or weekends)
Frequently sits and remains on the phone for extended periods.
How you will grow
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in Hyderabad is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.