Short DescriptionAmerican Express is hiring a Technical Project Manager who can collaborate with other scrum masters, RTEs to coordinate cross-train dependencies.
- Participates in program/release level processes for an Agile Release Train
- Facilitate program increment planning meetings with leadership, business stakeholders, product management and delivery teams on the Agile Release Train(s)
- Support program level meetings in partnership with product management and system architect to aid in the preparation, readiness and prioritization of features for future PI planning sessions
- Partner with business owners, product managers and product owners to help assure strategy, vision and road map alignment and execution
- Ensure value is achieved by the scrum on behalf of end users via the program predictability measure
- Collaborate with other scrum masters, RTEs to coordinate crosstrain dependencies
- Live the Agile and SAFe Values & Principles
- Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks, and opportunities within the scrum team.
- Aggregate and drive team Program Increment objectives into Program/ Release objectives to ensure successful delivery
- Mentor and coach to Agile Scrum on Agile/Lean/SAFe Principles
- Participate in enterprise program management improvement and standardization activities
- Encourage collaboration and quality practices between system architects & Agile teams
- Oversight to ensure the timely identification and prioritization of technical infrastructure to support the implementation of priority features and enablers e.g. Architectural Runway
- Promote compliance with SDLC standards
- Ensures data integrity for the Agile Scrum within the Agile Management tools
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms, languages & frameworks preferably Java J2EE, Node.js, Spring MVC, React, Microservices & APIs
- Experience in RDMS (Oracle, DB2) and NoSQL DBs like Mongo, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Certified Scrum Master
Digital Commerce Categories: Technology