Short DescriptionADP is hiring a Data Scientist who can work with structured as well as unstructured data.
- Work with data from multiple internal/external data sources and APIs including Hadoop clusters
- Work with structured as well as unstructured data
- Data wrangling for cleanup, handle missing data, standardize/scale data
- Explore and analyze data using visualizations to uncover hidden patterns
- Use ML techniques including linear/logistic regression, decision trees, classification, clustering, ensembles, text mining, social networking analysis to build models
- Use these models to identify patterns and rules which help unearth business insights and aid in decision making
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on working experience with ML techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of basic statistics concepts including population, confidence intervals, correlation, significance, probability, distributions, hypothesis testing, etc
- Strongly grounded concepts and application knowledge of ML techniques including linear/logistic regression, decision trees, classification, clustering, ensembles, text mining, social networking analysis to build models
- Familiarity with Deep Learning Frameworks like Keras/Tensorflow/Pytorch etc..
- Strong and Hands-on experience with at least one machine learning tool and libraries e.g., R, Python, etc
- Strong with at least one data visualization tool e.g., Tableau, Cliqsense, Rggplot2, matplotlib, etc
- Experience in large scale data analysis in Big Data ecosystem including Pig / Hive / Spark is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Flexible, adaptive, quick learner